Quick start guide
You finally got your fin, and now you’re ready to start using it. However, before you do, please pay attention and take the following steps:
1. Before using Fin, you must leave it connected to the charger for several hours.
2. Please note that the Surf Mode is set by default, so if you’re using the fin with SUP, it is important to change the mode in the app. Connect your Fin to the BoostFin App to change the mode.
Now, let’s get started!
- Plug the charger into a wall socket
- Then connect the charger to your fin
- Use the magnet on the screwdriver
Important Maintenance Notice #1Never charge your fin if the jack is wet. Make sure that the jack is fully dried before charging.
If after your session you start noticing water inside your jack, you might have not closed the plug tight enough → consider getting a silicon earplug. It completely seals the charging port and is very easy to use.
We recommend getting this silicon earplug for your boost.